HR Generalist (f/m/x)
Our client is a well-known player in the life science sector with its focus on the development and commercialization of prophylactic vaccines. Over 250 employees from 36 nations contribute to the company's growth.
The company is currently looking for an HR professional with a passion for driving organizational success. In this important role with strategical aspects you will be the first point of contact for employees and working closely hand in hand with senior management, local work council and your HR team.
HR Generalist (f/m/x)
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Ensure operative workflow for the local HR department
- Lead recruitment processes in close cooperation with hiring managers
- Accountable for the employee life cycle including all related operative tasks
- Collaborate closely with local HR director, contributing insights for company and HR development
- Implement and monitor mid/long-term HR initiatives aligned with senior management & HR director
- Drive local HR initiatives tailored to employee needs
- Improve HR processes and support HR strategic goals by defining and implementing KPIs
- Assist HR team members, ensuring efficient workflow and information sharing
- Provide guidance to managers and employees in challenging situations, in close cooperation with the local work council
- Participate in HR projects
- Maintain HR processes in full compliance with internal and external regulations
- University Degree pref. in Business Administration, Psychology, or similar
- 5-10 years of HR management experience – ideally in a HRBP-role or in a comparable generalist position
- Full understanding of all HR-related topics
- Detailed knowledge of labor legislation as well as work council collaboration experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders throughout all levels within the company
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Passion for people, culture, and modern customer-oriented HR organization
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced environment
- Business fluent in English and German
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Participate from day one in an appreciative corporate culture with innovative spirit and attractive tasks
- International environment with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit in a strong and highly motivated team
The gross annual income for this position starts at € 56,000 (excluding bonus) – an overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV & cover letter incl. salary expectations) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
We kindly ask you to support us in handling your application according to the GDPR regulation more effectively and refrain from applying via e-mail.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.